Saturday, March 6, 2021

Content expectation

A decade ago, writing a blog post as an emotional teenager made me realized that I need to be very careful when expressing my feelings. Do not write when you’re angry because you might end up hurting people intentionally or unintentionally. 😒

I’m so sorry to anyone who used to get hurt due to my writing, the immature version of Izni. As I grow older, I think I am no longer as hot tempered as before (I hope so). πŸ˜…

Oh, don’t worry. No more cheesy post from me because I’ve decided not to get involve with love relationship for the past 6 years and probably years to come (until I met the ONE). But, still I.Wont.Let.Anyone.Knows. Lol.😎

Hence, I’ve decided to be more cautious and I hope I can share things that will be beneficial for my readers. So here I am cracking my head to plan on which things/story I want to start with:

  • Travel
  • DIY Home dΓ©cor
  • Food hunting
  • Kdrama reviews
  • Random rants : not emo/cheesy
Please do not expect me to write about serious/heavy topic. Gonna let this space as chill as I can. Hahaha. 

Well, I need to prepare all the materials (dig my phones for all info and photos). This is my personal space, I will take the responsibility. Hihihi.

Till then, just want to share with you my flat lay photo below since I've got featured in hooga official page (the table mat and plate are from the brand). Such an honour, yeah I'm easily pleased liddat. I knowwwww.😝

creating that cafe vibe at home since I cant go for cafe hunting.


p/s: Im glad, MCO has ended and Malaysia started the vaccination program. Alhamdulillah. πŸ’—

No comments: